DHR is a full-service PR agency, based on Francis Street in the heart of Dublin’s creative quarter. In September 2014, we celebrated our 10-year anniversary. When we were established, we reimagined how organisations could access and benefit from PR expertise. We designed a company that makes it easy for those with limited in-house capacity, media experience or expertise to avail of top-quality communications supports.
We offer flexibility, creativity and passion to our clients. We are genuinely well informed about, and interested in, the issues on which we work. We pride ourselves on developing innovative and tailored PR solutions, and being extremely responsive to our clients’ needs and the ever-changing communications landscape.
Over the past decade, we have:
- Provided excellent PR solutions for hundreds of organisations throughout Ireland and further afield.
- Established a reputation as thought leaders in the CSR space.
- Created and implemented ground-breaking events, such as the annual Africa Dayfestival and the European leg of the Global Diaspora Forum.
- Developed innovative and highly successful stakeholder engagement solutions for clients such as the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the Digital Hub Development Agencyand the European Cultural Foundation.
- Delivered training in communications skills to leading politicians, diplomats and CEOs in Ireland, the UK, the USA and Africa.
- Managed three major media funds on behalf of clients, through which we have administered hundreds of thousands of euro in funding to leading journalists.
- Expanded our staff-team from three people to 12.