DHR’s 10th Birthday – Thanks For All Your Good Wishes!
Clients, Featured | 16th September 2014
We would like to say an enormous THANK YOU to all those who have been wishing us well on our 10-year anniversary.
In particular, we would like to thank those who contributed to making our birthday party last Thursday night such a great success:
- Paul O’Connor in Judo Design for designing the lovely invite;
- JustLite for transforming our office into a party venue;
- Our neighbours, Oxfam, for lending some furniture;
- The Caterers for delicious food;
- Teddy’s Ice Cream for tasty 99s;
- Angela Smith in Diageo for supplying beer;
- Conor Ó Mearáin for taking some lovely pics;
- Sam Pearson from ViralM for capturing the event on video;
- Lucy Kelly for manning the door;
- Carl O’Brien, chief reporter for The Irish Times, for delivering a great keynote address;
- And – of course – all our families, friends and valued clients for coming along and celebrating with us.
We had a ball at the party, and we hope all who came did too! There’s an album of great photographs from the night now up on our Facebook page, and we’ll have a little video recap available soon.
We’ve been really touched by all those who have sent gifts, cards and good wishes via email, social media and old-fashioned post over the past few weeks. We look forward to celebrating with you again in another 10 years!
The DHR team pictured last Thursday night before our birthday celebrations began