DHR is Hiring! We’ve an Opening for a Part-Time Office Administrator
DHR is hiring! We’re currently seeking to recruit a part-time administrator to support our team and to contribute to the management of our office.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Be very proficient in the use of all Microsoft programmes, as well as having experience in using social media and managing the back-end of websites.
- Have an interest in all aspects of public relations.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
Duties will include:
- General reception and administrative tasks.
- Event management support.
- Managing petty cash, banking and support to the company’s financial controller.
- PA support to the company’s management staff.
The job will operate from 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility will be required from time to time.
Interested candidates should apply, with a CV and cover letter, to: Martina Quinn, Executive Director, DHR, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will be offered for an initial six-month contract, and may be extended.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 5th December, at 5pm.