Job Opportunity: Digital Hub Client Services Manager
Clients, DHR News, Jobs | 18th April 2012
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR THIS VACANCY HAS NOW PASSED. APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED.
DHR Communications is expanding its services to one of our key clients: the Digital Hub Development Agency (DHDA). As such, we are recruiting a Client Services Manager to work as part of the Commercial Operations team at The Digital Hub.
The successful applicant will work closely with the DHDA’s Commercial Director to manage the relationship with companies located at The Digital Hub, and to identify opportunities for the growth of The Digital Hub’s enterprise cluster.
At present, 70+ digital content and technology companies are located at The Digital Hub. The successful applicant for this role will have responsibility for:
- Communications with tenant companies, conflict resolution, and compliance on deliverables and revenue.
- Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and company expectations are met.
- Ensuring that any issues arising for companies are dealt with in an efficient manner; informing the Commercial Director of any problems that might arise.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, and quality standards are met.
- Being aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Communicating companies’ goals and representing companies’ interests to the Commercial Operations team.
- Providing regular, two-way communications between companies and the Commercial Operations team, to provide strong team representation and set realistic expectations.
- Understanding the DHDA’s capabilities and service offerings, and effectively communicating all offerings to the companies located at The Digital Hub.
- Identifying potential new products and services that would benefit the companies located at the Hub.
- Providing regular input on all account activity and monthly updates to the DHDA Commercial Director.
- Managing various ad hoc projects and some suppliers – ensuring that projects are within budget and delivered on time.
- Liaising with DHDA legal representatives on matters and issues that arise from time to time, and ensuring recommendations are implemented.
- Managing the issuing of Leases and Licence Agreements to companies.
- Providing back-up to the sales function – acting as a sounding board; providing advice and opinions on contract sales and renewals.
- Proven Customer Service Management skills; proven capacity to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Minimum three years of Account / Project Management experience.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Technical competence (understanding of software, hardware, networks, etc.).
- Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and capacity to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Self-motivation; ability to work on own initiative.
- Undergraduate degree.
This is a temporary position, and the successful applicant will be required to work 4-5 days per week. An eight-month contract will be awarded to the successful applicant.
To apply for this role, please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday, 4th May. For further information, contact DHR Communications on 01-4200580 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.