DHR Communications has vast experience in project management, ranging from developing awareness-raising campaigns and competitions to delivering large-scale events. We have particular expertise in consultation management and in the provision of secretariat support for clients.
The outputs we deliver through our project management division encompass:
- Planning, development and implementation of client initiatives, such as awareness-raising campaigns; competitions; and study tours.
- Design and management of marketing / advertising campaigns.
- Development and maintenance of online tools, including websites and social media profiles.
- Secretariat support, including the organisation and administration of board meetings; minute-taking; and managing correspondence on behalf of clients.
- Strategic planning.
- Event management.
- Consultation management.
DHR Communications is highly experienced at planning, delivering and promoting successful events. The events we deliver range from festivals attracting audiences of up to 20,000 people to international conferences, political briefings and public information sessions. Our event management services include:
- Venue selection, design, build and staging.
- Development of format and event programme, including securing of speakers / personalities / entertainers.
- Health and safety planning and compliance, including insurance and licensing and liaising with all relevant authorities.
- Procuring and managing event and production crew and volunteers.
- Procurement, including audiovisual and catering services; equipment; on-site services (cleaning, security, medical, etc.).
- Digital media services: web broadcasting; recording of event proceedings; podcasting of events.
- Production of follow-up event reports.
In our approach to event management, we place strong emphasis on venue preparation and we have excellent existing relationships in many venues throughout Ireland.
DHR Communications is one of the few communications companies in Ireland with a dedicated consultation management division. Our work on consultation management has been informed by our knowledge of the non-profit sector and our belief in the importance of a partnership approach in delivering Ireland’s infrastructural and social development.
The Digital Hub Development Agency is one of our key clients in relation to consultation management. Issues such as planning, community gain and enterprise facilities are at the heart of a major consultation process at The Digital Hub, which involves local residents, businesses and public sector representatives. (A case study with full details of our work with The Digital Hub is available here.)
In delivering consultation management services, DHR Communications advises clients on consultation structures and effective representation. We can play a hands-on role in facilitating consultation processes and act as a mediator with key stakeholders.