Win a FREE Place on our Training Programme!
DHR News | 14th October 2010
DHR Communications is offering one free place on each of the training courses that we are running at The Digital Hub next week:
- Monday, 18th October: Influencing the Policy Agenda
- Tuesday, 19th October: Media Skills
- Wednesday, 20th October: Broadcast Interview Skills
To be in with a chance to win a place on one of these training courses, just send your name, job title and details of your organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3pm tomorrow, Friday, 15th October, and please specify which training course you would like to attend. Full details of the times, venue and content covered in each training course are available here.
- Only representatives of non-profit organisations – including NGOs, community, voluntary, statutory and public sector organisations – are eligible to enter this competition.
- Please ensure that you would be available to attend your chosen training course before entering.
- A draw will take place tomorrow to decide the winners of the three training places, and winners will be notified immediately by telephone.