DHR’s 10th Birthday – Thanks For All Your Good Wishes!
We would like to say an enormous THANK YOU to all those who have been wishing us well on our 10-year anniversary.
In particular, we would like to thank those who contributed to making our birthday party last Thursday night such a great success:
- Paul O’Connor in Judo Design for designing the lovely invite;
- JustLite for transforming our office into a party venue;
- Our neighbours, Oxfam, for lending some furniture;
- The Caterers for delicious food;
- Teddy’s Ice Cream for tasty 99s;
- Angela Smith in Diageo for supplying beer;
- Conor Ó Mearáin for taking some lovely pics;
- Sam Pearson from ViralM for capturing the event on video;
- Lucy Kelly for manning the door;
- Carl O’Brien, chief reporter for The Irish Times, for delivering a great keynote address;
- And – of course – all our families, friends and valued clients for coming along and celebrating with us.
We had a ball at the party, and we hope all who came did too! There’s an album of great photographs from the night now up on our Facebook page, and we’ll have a little video recap available soon.
We’ve been really touched by all those who have sent gifts, cards and good wishes via email, social media and old-fashioned post over the past few weeks. We look forward to celebrating with you again in another 10 years!