#JobFairy – DHR Communications is hiring: We’re Looking for a part-time PR Admin Assistant
DHR is a is a full-service public relations and public affairs agency that has been providing quality communications support to local, national and international organisations since 2004.
We are looking for a Public Relations Administration Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks. Your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies. The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of PR efforts. This is a part time position, working five half-days per week.
Our ideal candidate will be a reliable, well-organised and enthusiastic person with excellent attention to detail, and experience of working in an office environment. The ability to work to tight deadlines and to adhere to agreed work plans is essential. Experience of working in PR is not a requirement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to research and collate information.
- Good communications skills.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting, editing and formatting documents and presentations.
- Developing and maintaining databases.
- Taking notes at meetings and preparing them in a timely manner for circulation.
- Costing third party services, and ensuring effective recording of costs for clients.
- Assisting in the organisation and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Undertaking general administrative and clerical duties.
- Managing and monitoring the company’s social media profiles.
- Updating the company’s website back-end.
- Conducting research to support PR planning.
- Assisting in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics) and company/client reports.
- Research on behalf of clients.
Interested candidates should apply, with a CV and cover letter, to: Sinéad Duggan, Office Manager, DHR Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday, 20th September 2019.