DHR is Hiring! Call for applications for a Public Relations Account Manager
DHR Communications is seeking an experienced and dynamic person to join our team as a Public Relations Account Manager. Suitable candidates will have:
- Excellent writing skills; and the capacity to turn around high-quality written materials under tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, including high standards in relation to spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Experience in managing social media accounts and making basic website updates (WordPress); as well as an interest in social media trends / apps and tools for digital content creation. Experience in producing short videos is desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint, with strong formatting skills and a keen eye for layout and design.
- An excellent knowledge of current affairs and of the Irish media and political landscapes. Strong media and public affairs contacts are also desirable.
- The capacity to identify and realise PR opportunities for our clients.
- The capacity to win business through developing high-quality tender responses, and taking part in business pitches.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven organisational skills.
Download the full job description here.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit a letter of application and CV, two pages maximum, to: Sinéad Duggan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Monday, 27th January.