Seeking Participants For a Photocall to Launch a New Competition
We are seeking two people to participate in a photocall to launch ‘Generation Next’, a new competition for third-level students. The photocall will take place in Dublin City Centre, from approximately 10am-12pm, Tuesday, 15th February 2011.
One of the participants should be a third-level student; aged approx 17-20, and the second participant should be aged 10-12. A brother and sister would be ideal, but is not necessary.
What will be required?
- Both participants will be photographed with a prop to launch the student competition.
- No acting or performance experience is necessary, but a friendly and cooperative attitude will go a long way.
- Photographs will be released to media nationwide, on website and social media platforms – participants must sign a release form. Parental permission will be required for the student aged 10-12.
Remuneration: As this is a not-for-profit initiative, there will be no financial payment. However, family cinema tickets and other goodies will be awarded.
To apply: If you would like to be one of the faces of the ‘Generation Next’ Competition, email a good quality jpeg photograph, with your name, address and contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, Tuesday, 8th February 2011.
About the Competition
‘Generation Next’ will invite third level students to submit proposals for educational tools – targeted at primary-school pupils – that would:
- Introduce elements of entrepreneurial behaviour – such as creativity, curiosity, initiative, innovation and autonomy – in primary-school pupils.
- Raise awareness amongst primary-school pupils of the role of enterprise and entrepreneurs in society.
The ‘Generation Next’ competition is promoted and administered by DHR Communications, on behalf of SERA. For further information please contact: Generation Next, c/o DHR Communications, 4 St. Catherine’s Lane West, The Digital Hub, Dublin 8. Tel: 01-4885808, Email: email@example.com.